Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Valentines, 1st hair cut, and more!

Valentines Day- I'm not a huge Valentines Day lover, but I do admit I loved having it on Sunday this year. It was so nice to have Ted home and be with my 2 favorite boys. Ted gave me some custom made M&M's (one of my favorite treats) with pictures of him and Drew on them. I loved it and thought it was a delicious and hilarious gift. Ted got a Star Wars t-shirt to add to his collection of random t-shirts. And Drew got a Valentines balloon to play with!
First Haircut! I finally took Drew to get his first haircut ever. I used to think people were so silly to wait so long to give their baby a first haircut, but I ended up dragging my feet and not wanting to get rid of the cute curls. (I also wanted Drew to have a good experience and he had been sick for a few weeks). Well he was a champ and didn't seemed too bothered by it all. In the end he looked like a totally different kid (super handsome, if I do say so myself!).


Some of Drew's favorites lately- Drew is full of energy and other than biting and hitting every child he sees he is super fun! Drew has loved balls for qutie some time now. He can spend a lot of time playing with his favorite toy (the ball popper). He also loves to sit up on the couch and through the balls and have you fetch them for him. Another (new found) love is olives- look closely and you can see him gobbling one up off his finger. Lastly, Drew loves being outside and going down the slide at the playground. We are both really loving the idea of spring knocking at our door.




Mini Me(s)- Our friends, Bill and Karen, came to town and we got together with our group of friends and had a blast. Ted has had people mention that Drew is a mini me to him. Well, it was too funny seeing Drew run around with Bill's son, Sam; it looked like a mini Bill and Ted running around!





5 comments:

Neil and Steph said...

I seriously love his haircut. I've always been a fan of the shag on kids, but seeing how cute Drew looks with his short just might change my mind!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Sarah, I think his haircut is so super cute. He looks handsome. I miss seeing him and you guys.

JWolfgramm said...

awww. I LOVE his haircut! Its so cute!

Bethany said...

First of all, I adore Drew's gut. I want to blow raspberries on it. And his haircut is so cute! He looks like such a little man! What fun!

Kristin said...

You know I love the haircut! I love, love, LOVE it!!! (And, by the way - don't think you can pull a fast one on the Browns - that's OUR ball popper in that picture!) ;)