

Another attempt at joining the blogging world. I could not miss today because it is my baby boy's 2nd birthday (I guess he isn't a baby anymore). He is definitely two and wanting to be very independent. He learns to say a new word almost everyday (although with most words he just makes the main vowel sound) and he knows almost all of his colors! This kid loves me so much and I am sure I hear the word "mama" a few hundred times a day. I am trying to cherish the moments. We are so glad our miracle boy is healthy and here 2 years later!
We kept today simple and fun. Went to story time at the library, played with a couple of friends, and then our little family went to discovery gateway to play tonight. Happy Birthday buddy!!!

7 comments:
He is sooo cute. Happy birthday Drew. Your an awesome kid!!
What a handsome little dude! We're so glad he's our friend. Happy Birthday, Drew!
Happy late birthday Drew!! We think your great :)
What a cute kid! He looks so much like both of you. Sounds like he had a very happy birthday.
He is growing up! We can't wait to see you all! Love you, Drew!!!
He is so cute! It was fun to see you guys! Hopefully we can see you again before he turns 3!!! Happy Birthday Drew!
that last picture of Drew is adorable. Can't wait to see y'all soon. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment