Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 4 month birthday!

Drew turned 4 months old last Tuesday, and had his 4 month Dr. appointment last week. This boy is such a tiny kid: he weighs 10 lbs. 14 oz. and is 23 inches long. He is probably in the first percentile, but it is hard to tell exactly since he is below everything on the chart. The Dr. isn't worried because he is still growing and meeting his developmental milestones. Drew was so dang cute and smiley for the Dr. and a champ for his immunizations.
Who knew that with Ted as my husband I would have such a scrawny kid. I am just bracing myself for when we have a husky solid little girl who is going to be able to beat up her little older brother :) It is truthfully kind of fun to still have a little baby to cuddle, so I should not complain. Seriously could he get any cuter!

These 3 pictures are on his 4 month birthday



(I have a hard time getting any other face than this because he is intrigued by the camera)


Our friend Wendy gave us this "tax deduction"shirt so he could wear it just in time for tax season


Drew and Ted have some bonding time before work

Waiting for the Dr. to come (aren't they both handsome)

11 comments:

wendy said...

I love that he's wearing his tax shirt! And Drew's so cute in his bumbo...such a little man!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Sarah, Drew is so cute. I think that you and Ted should go away on vacation and let me have Drew to snuggle with. Don't forget that Logan was little for a long time. He will catch up when he's good and ready!! I love all the pictures. I check every other day to see if there are new ones:)

Jared and Reini said...

What a cute boy! I just love your little family- you guys are so cute!

Kristin said...

What a cute little man! I can't believe that Eli has him by like 6.5 pounds! Sheesh! He really could squash him! We must keep our eyes on them. ;) Love the post!

Desiree said...

I think he is so cute!

Bethany said...

There really is something amazingly adorable about little Drew. And I wouldn't guess that Ted's son would be so small. Maybe ours will be short!! :)

Megan said...

Those pictures are adorable! There is something really special about Drew, he just captures you with his cute face and smile! I think he is goign to be a real heartbreaker when he grows up!

Jill said...

What a cute little guy! I can't wait for our boys to be friends!!!

Abby said...

I love blogs! I feel like I got more info. out of that reading than the last couple of times we've hung out. It's just to hard for me to concentrate with those rug rats running around. while reading I realized how tiny this guy really is. That's almost as big as Liberty at birth. Crazy! He sure is a cutie none the less. The blue outfit is super handsome.

Gardiner Blogs said...

He is so cute! I hope busy season is going ok! Only a couple more weeks left! Drew is so dang cute! I love the update!
Amy

JWolfgramm said...

Look at him!! He is getting so big! So cute!!!