Newport Beach (Drew's first road trip)
In June (I am really getting behind) we went to Newport beach in CA for a week with Ted's whole family (minus one neice) and had a blast!!! We drove down so we were gone for 10 days and it flew by. Drew did awesome on the drive and it made us feel like we could do other small road trips with him. He was also a trooper the whole trip. I actually think that since we have been home he has been a little bored without his 15 cousins to entertain him.
We stayed in a beach house/condo and spent time at the beach and having fun with the family. Drew loved putting his feet in the ocean (even though it was pretty cold). We also went to Disneyland and again Drew was a trooper (he loves stroller rides, so I think it was a glorified stroller ride for him). We did take him on a couple rides including the Pirates ride and I felt like a horrible mom for doing that because it scared him; he would burry his head in my shoulder and kind of whimper, poor kid. It went by way too fast but was a ton of fun.
Drew's first beach experience
Ted was pretty excited to get in the water!
Disneyland (and yes Ted did take a nap on a bench)Cousin olymipics (put on by Jon and Kristie)




5 comments:
Great photos and I love the layouts!
Amy
The pictures are all so cute. That Drew is the most smiling baby ever. Soooo cute.
Oh my goodness! What a fun trip! I see now that you haven't told me enough details about it. What an adventure. I am pleased that Drew realizes Disneyland is the happiest place on earth - his smiles are priceless!
Sarah, I can not believe how happy he is! He is too cute! I can't wait to see him this next month! Looks like your trip was tons of fun, those are all really great pictures!!
Looks like a blast! Little Drew is getting so big. He is so adorable.
Post a Comment