Saturday, September 5, 2009

August came and went

-August-
August was a month that seemed to come and go pretty fast. There were no big vacations and Ted started to get slammed with taxes, so Drew and I had some good quality time together.
Here are some memorable things from August:

-Made spaghetti sauce from tomatoes grown in our garden-


-Lagoon-


-Drew starting to dance in his saucer and play his piano-
-Learned to wave bye bye and give high 5-
-Drew is 9 months old-
He weighed in at 16 lbs. (1st percentile) and is 26 inches long (5th percentile!!!).


Drew had the stomach flu for 1 week :(
My least favorite week of the whole summer


- Drew is still smiling for the camera-
Seriously this kid can cheese it up, especially when I pull out the camera

4 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe it, 16 pounds? Way to go Drew!!!

JWolfgramm said...

oh my gosh you guys... Drew is SOOO cute!! I am loving all these pictures of him. I can tell his little smile is contagious!

Louise Durham said...

Hey guys this is Margaret, not my mom! Although I'm sure she would want to say hi as well. What a cute little guy you have! I can't believe I haven't met him yet. It has been too long. Ps- Did you guys know I was pregnant...and had a baby?! Much has happened since I saw you last! Anyway just wanted to say hi. Hope everything is going well!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness - it's true what everyone is saying - Drew really is absolutely adorable! I think I say it every time I read one of your posts but I sure do love that little boy of yours!!!