Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Moses!!!

IT'S A BOY(cousin)!!!

We are so excited that Drew has a new cousin that is only 10 months younger than him.
My brother Adam and his amazing wife Cheslea had a baby boy this past Wed. Baby Moses came after 30 something hours of labor (most of which were natural, drug free) and 3.25 hours of pushing. Not to mention that he was 9lbs. 7 oz. and 23.5 inches long. Like I said Chelsea is amazing - he is a huge adorable baby!
Baby Moses (I think he looks just like his mom's family)

The new family saying cheers to baby Moses.


Drew meeting his new cousin



Proud big sister and grandparents holding baby Moses

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie! And did you cut your hair? It look darling and makes me want to cut mine!

Ted said...

That was nice of you to notice my hair, Karen. I am glad to know that it is darling -- not many people tell me that.

Bethany said...

Wow that's a big baby! I think he's about the same size as Colton is now (two months later). So cute!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

He is big but very cute. His mama is amazing!!!