Thursday, October 29, 2009

3rd (and final) Marathon

I am constantly behind in updating this blog. Ted ran the St. George Marathon (his 3rd and final marathon) a few weeks ago. He swore he would never do another full marathon but couldn't resist when all of his brothers decided to do it this year (Jonny ended up moving so didn't make it). He was able to keep a steady pace throughout the whole thing (which he has never done before), and felt pretty good at the end.

He also let me go and see "Aida" with some of the girls, and he took Drew to the priesthood broadcast (what a good husband I have). I loved the play!

5 comments:

Erica said...

go ted! very impressive

Bethany said...

It was so fun to see you guys!! I'm glad you could stop by. And, I'm impressed with the two posts in one month!!

Neil and Steph said...

That Ted...he is the bomb!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Way to go Ted! Your awesome. I could never never never do one. What a great husband you are too.

Nettie Martin said...

Woohoo Ted! I'll never do a marathon.

I'm way jealous you saw Aida! I wanted to go and by the time I remember it was closing week and I couldn't make it down there.