11 month old- Drew is 11 months old and getting much bigger (mostly just around the middle, this little boy has quite the belly now!). He started crawling in September and is loving the freedom. He also went on a swing for the first time and of course was smiling and kicking his legs the whole time. He has formed quite an attachment to his mom (which can sometimes drive me crazy), and is always having fun whenever dad is around.
Just some pictures of our cute boy- I can't help but laugh at the crazy hair on the bottom.
Swinging for the first time!
Crawling and loving it!!!

Fall leaves at Silver Lake- We went with some of my family to Silver Lake to see the leaves before the weather got so cold. It was beautiful and Drew couldn't get enough- he loves being outside!
Can you believe how pretty it was.

Drew having a blast- (check out the jack-o-lantern smile in the bottom left)
Family Visiting- Aaron and Erica came for a little visit while they went to interview for a couple jobs out west (keeping my fingers crossed for Utah). We saw Aaron and Erica for a tiny bit but got to spend more time with their kids, which was a lot of fun since we don't get to see them much. We went on a little hike that Samantha, Ryan and Eliza loved and wanted to keep on exploring when it was time to go. We also had some fun at the park with most of the cousins! I loved getting to know those kids better- thanks for visiting!

8 comments:
We're pretty much nuts about all of the photos-- especially of Drew at Silver Lake in the stroller. We're pretty concerned we weren't informed our nephew has been crawling. Love the post and pictures. Keep em coming. See you Friday!
Love the pictures! My kids had a such a great time with you guys. Hopefully we'll find out where we'll be soon!
Drew has teeth... lots of them. How cute!!
Sara and Ted the pictures are all so cute. I look everyday to see if there is a new post. Drew is growing up so fast. He looks so much like both of you.
I cant believe how big he is getting. I know it has been a long time. I lost your blog address which is silly seeing how easy it is. I'm glad I got to see it again. You three look really cute together. I hope all is well with you. Pauline
I love a Gardiner update! And I love Drew's great, big smile. What a cute kid!
I loved all the pics. Silver Lake really was so beautiful! Rob was laughing at the family photo with us looking like a couple (since we were husbandless. Got to download these pics from you.
Hey I love your pictures. I can't believe Drew's already 11 months. It's gone by so fast! He's so dang cute!
Post a Comment