
The kid's table at Ruth's diner

The adult/little kid table (Drew is on the floor in his carrier)
Ted's Family- Sunday dinner is always a thing we look forward to! The food and company is always amazing.

I thought that this picture with Drew and the Gardiner grandparents was so cute with him looking up at both of them.

Matchy Match. Not even realizing it until we got to dinner.
6 comments:
Sarah, I love the pictures. Where is Ruth's Diner??????
That was so much fun! I love Ruths! THanks for the pics. Eliza loves seeing pics of herself.
I'm sure Ted planned the outfits without telling you.
Matchy Match. I love it. I think they should have matching jammies.
Dang he is so cute! And Drew isn't bad either...
I love the matchy match outfits! That is awesome! When I worked in day care I would sometimes come to work dressed the same as this one litte girl, it was quite funny. Drew is such a cutie! I need to come see him and you soon since I won't be seeing you much around here... :( Have fun being a mommy!!
Post a Comment