Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday, November 21, 2008, 1:00 PM

Guess who is home now!



19 comments:

Wanna be farm girl said...

Wahoo!! That couldn't be better news! We are so happy for you guys!!

Karen said...

Yippee! We are so happy to hear that and hope all is going well! We sure miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Woot!!!!

Nettie Martin said...

Holla!!!!

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Oh yeah!!!!! COngrats!

Gardiner Blogs said...

Yeah! Have fun!
Amy

Jared and Reini said...

Congrats! How exciting! We definitely have to come see your little man SOON!!!

ali monson said...

What great news! We've been checking your blog daily for updates ... yay for good news today! Drew is a cutie. Love that picture of him yawning in your previous post. We hope things continue to go well.

Kristie said...

Yippy! Baby Drew is home! I am so so so happy for the three of you! A very special day.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

We are so excited for you. Take care of each other. We love you!! He is adorable!!!!

a.t.a said...

Yay! There is no place like home!

Aubrey said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys got to go home. Good luck with everything. We'll be up to see you guys soon.

Phil and Tiff said...

Congrats! Glad things are going well! Best of luck! We'll be over to see him when we can! And just in time to see BYU beat the U. How lucky are you? ;)

The Teuschers said...

WAHOOO!!

Allie and Fam said...

YEAH! We will see you soon then! Welcome home Drew!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, so it took quite awhile for me to figure this whole blog thing out and leave a comment. How excited I am that you are finally home. Little Drew is quite a cutie. I am so happy he is doing good. What a nightmare for you guys. I will bring you dinner whenever you want. I guess I'll give you a little time to get settled.

Amanda & Jared said...

that's the best news! (also, congrats to Ted for the U win.... I have to hurry and send this before Jared sees what I wrote!)

Laura said...

I was thinking all day that I need to come home and check your blog! I was wondering if you got to go home today and you did! I am very very happy!!!! I hope you are enjoying time at home cuddling with your new little one!
Laura

JWolfgramm said...

YAAAAYY!! Great new!! So glad little Drew is finally right where he should be... at home!! I hope everything is going great. We can't wait to see him!