Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday, November 19, 2008, 1:00 PM

Look at that big yawn!

Thanks for you interest!  Sarah and I love reading the comments!  Each night, I read each one to her and she guesses who wrote it.  We have fun.  

Since my writing can be quite confusing, let me clear up a few questions that have surfaced.  Drew is still at LDS Hospital -- no transfer to Primary's was necessary.  The doctor said that he would get us set up with an outpatient visit at Primary's with a neurologist next week some time.  In another post, I mentioned that two of the four spinal tap tests came back negative -- now all four have come back negative.  

As for Drew, he has made progress.  He still lost weight yesterday, but his urine output was normal.  He took a bottle every other feeding without too much trouble.  If he continues to progress, we think he might come home tomorrow.  But we have learned our lesson about getting too excited.  

10 comments:

a.t.a said...

He is just toO cute! That is great news that Drew could be coming home tomorrow:) We can't wait to see the little guy!

Love,

Adam Tiffany Ava

Jenny said...

Sarah and Ted,
Congrats on your new little guy! He is such a handsome fella! He will be home before you know it.

Love,

Jenny and Brian

Anonymous said...

The poor little guy has had a tiring time since he entered this world! He is so dang cute! His color is looking better too. You are all in our prayers:)

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Man is he cute!! Maybe if you put some diet coke in that bottle he would love it better. HAHA Hope he gets to come home tomorrow. You guys are doing great. I bet you have learned a whole new way to be patient. The girls are offering their baby sitting skills and so am I. Love ya!!!

Jared and Reini said...

Yeah!!! I can't even stand how cute your little man is... he is absolutely darling! We will be praying and crossing our fingers that tomorrow is the BIG day!

Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help!

Hang in there!

Love, Jared and Reini

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! It's so great to see pictures of Drew! He's a handsome little guy! I'm sorry to see that he is still in the hospital, but I'm glad that it sounds that things are going better. Yay for blogs that let me keep up on the latest news! I'm thinking and praying for you!

Allie and Fam said...

So great to hear that things are in your favor. I was at Primary's again today and missed seeing Sarah in the hall! Can't wait to see you guys at home! We have babies that need to meet :>

Erica said...

I'm glad things are looking up. Hopefully you will continue this blog so we can keep up with your family and watch little Drew grow!

Desiree said...

Are those Ted's soft hands or Sarah's in the picture?
Nate and Des

Heidi said...

Thanks so much for your updates. I look forward to them each day. I know this is a test for your sweet family and with it comes wonderful blessings as I am sure you realize. I love you and can't wait to see Drew and give him a kiss! Heidi