Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 8:20 AM

The doctor awakened us in our room this morning with some great news! He said that if Drew has another day like yesterday, then there is no reason to keep him here -- so, barring any unforseen incidents, we should be home tomorrow!

Here are two happy boys!

14 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

YEAH!!! Keep us updated... we're so excited for you guys!

Karen said...

Yeah!!! We are so relieved to hear this great news!

Jared and Reini said...

Wahoo! We are so happy for you... we will definitely keep Drew in our prayers! We can't wait to see the little guy...

Emily Williams said...

I am so glad to hear this news. Sarah, I have read your blog every day. I am thinking of you guys, and am praying for you. He is a beautiful little baby.
-Emily Tate

Chad said...

Whoohoo! We're crossing our fingers for today!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

We will be crossing our fingers. I am sure all will be a go. He is a tough one. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to hold the little guy:)

Matt said...

Ted and Sarah,
First of all, congratulations on your new little guy! Angenette and I found out a few days ago and have been following the blog, hoping and praying for you three. I am glad things are looking up and we hope to be able to see you sometime soon.

The Ericksons said...

That is great news! We're happy to hear that things are progressing in the right direction.

Heidi said...

CAN'T WAIT! HEIDI

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Such good news!!!!! We have diligently prayed for your little family every day. I pray that tomorrow he will get to be carried out those hospital doors. Your spirits are amazing and full of strength. Dyana and Brett

Archibald's said...

YAY! I have been thinking about you all and am so happy things are going well!! We will have to get together with everyone soon!!

Monica Sue said...

Wonderful news! So glad you have the blog to keep us all updated. We'll be checking up on you. Our prayers and love are still with you all.
Monica